Χμμμμ... Ορίστε και το δικό μου top20, με ένα αγαπημένο quote από κάθε σειρά αντί των κλασικών βαρετών 10-30 λέξεων (όπου δε βαριέμαι...)
#20: Entourage (2004 - Present)

"Victory!!"-Johnny Drama
#19: Jericho (2006 - 2008)

"-You're outmanned and you're outgunned. There's too many of us and we are too desperate to give up. You cannot win this. I'm giving you one last chance to walk away, to put your guns down and return to town, and no one else will be harmed. Jake, I need an answer. What's it gonna be?
-NUTS!"
..Why We Fight [1x22]
#18: Deadwood (2004 - 2006)

"In life you have to do a lot of things you don't fucking want to do. Many times, that's what the fuck life is... one vile fucking task after another."
-Al Swearengen
#17: Firefly (2002)

"Mercy is the mark of a great man. [*stab*] Guess I'm just a good man. [*stab*]...well, I'm alright. "
-Captain Mal Reynolds
#16: Sex And The City (1998-2004)

Έχω κι εγώ δικαίωμα στις ένοχες απολαύσεις!
#15: Family Guy (1999-Present)

"Mum. mum. mum. mum! mummy! mummy! mummy! mummy! Lois........ Hi"
- Stewie
#14: Friends (1994-2004)

Τιμητικά.
#13: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (2008)

"Homer's Odyssey was swell
A bunch of guys that went through hell
He told the tale but didn't tell
The audience why...
He didn't say, here's what it means
And here's a few deleted scenes
Charybdis tested well with teens
He's not the story"
-Joss Whedon himself στο Commentary! The musical
ok, και "...the hammer is my penis!"
#12: 24 (2001-Present)

"I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and today is the longest day of my life."
#11: In treatment (2008-Present)

"If patients could see what I think about them. If they could really see inside my head, they'd head for the hills, believe me. They'd run for cover."
..Paul and Gina Week One [1x05]

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου